Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Counting down - Days to the boarding of SQ850: 14

Just 2 more weeks left, I'll be leaving in a jet plane! I've come out with a more special way to blog about my trip. How will it be? Keep reading to find out!

I recovered from my sickness, but now it's coming back again! This seriously sucks. I just HATE being sick. Went to JP to have a walk with KC and JH. Seriously, a bit tired of the new jp now, lol. Walked so many times in it. Ah, but a new "attraction" is coming soon - Pioneer Station and Joo Koon Station. It'll bring much more convenience to me if the Pioneer Station is opened!




Dedicated to a friend who's not in a very good mood now

Life is not a bed of roses. Like a roller coaster, there are ups and downs. However, after the roller coaster ride, you'll find that the excitement just ended while you were on the roller coaster. Therefore, cherish every moment you have in your life.

No comments: