Friday, February 27, 2009

4 days more, I'll be a thousand miles away from Singapore. Actually, it's more than 1500 miles, in nautical miles, that is. My first time leaving home for so long all by MYSELF. The Chiangmai trip last year was with friends and lecturers. It'll be a very good training for me, but no doubt that I'll miss Singapore from Guangzhou. A thousand miles away, how do I keep contact? I'll be on my laptop, I hope, if there is internet access.

This time, I guess I'll miss Singapore more than in Chiangmai. Reason being, I'll be totally alone on this trip. Coming back on 11th March will ease the homesickness, but it'll be back again on 12th March when I board 3K 695 to Hong Kong. However, I'm looking forward to all the flights. Reason being, both airlines are my favourite! Jetstar Asia is my favourite budget airline, whereas Singapore Airlines is my favourite legacy carrier.

This song will represent my current mood.

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles




A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

No comments: