Monday, February 9, 2009

fly~ fly~ and fly!

Remember AND Airlines? The name has been officially changed to AND Orbit Airlines to make use of the Orbit Airlines planes and the "Orbit" callsign. It rocks to fly with your very own airline, with the name having a special meaning behind it. Also, I'm working hard so that I can afford that A380 being fantasized on 3rd September 2008 while at Changi Airport MRT Station, haha.

AND Orbit Airlines currently has 1 B737-800, 1 A321 and 1 A330-300. That's the best I can do! Sold away a B777-300 to have enough money to repair the B738 due to a bird strike, but hey, I landed nicely! The best so far! My first successful crosswind landing with 1150 bonus points even.

Nevertheless, here are some pictures to share:





Boeing 737-800 outbound from Singapore Changi Airport to Medan Polonia International Airport in HEAVY thunderstorm and STRONG winds.



A330 outbound from Singapore Changi Airport to Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in fine weather.


That's basically a short summary of my flights. However, I conducted a few hundred more flights. What are they? Read my blog to find out!




I shouldn't betray my good friend, but...

No comments: