Sunday, February 22, 2009

Days to the boarding of SQ850: 9

Just 9 more days! Woots! Less than 10 hours to my Applied Statistics Paper, and I'm here blogging! I must be crazy, somehow. Anyway, lin and nat came over to study again. We studied for quite a while actually, haha.

There was once I was bombarded with questions by 4 people at the same time, exactly the same time, I did not know who to teach first. Well, all different topics even! Fortunately it'll be over tomorrow, lol! I skipped gym today again - sinful. I'll make it a point to go twice next week, rahhh!!!

Nat's going to Europe during the holidays.. Ahh! I still only get to travel in Asia!!! It's ok, I'll put myself into the cockpit seat next time and travel around the world for free, and get PAID, even with ACCOMMODATION! I'm sure I will be able to make it.. =D

No comments: