Thursday, February 19, 2009

fun, fun, fun

Days to the boarding of SQ850: 12

I don't really know how to start today's post, for some reasons.

But anyway, lin and nat came over to study again. The 3 of us really have troubles getting together to study, as all of us are too playful and we send our hearts flying all over the room (a.k.a playing). At about 1.56pm, received a message from KC to jio me to mac for lunch. Instead, called him up to my house. Gave a little "lecture" about flight sim and the 4 of us started some roaring fun, again!

There's this part where I was tickling KC so hard that he rolled up like a sushi while trying to break free, lol! Attempts to attack my achillies' heel failed, too bad! The usual I'd play with lin too. Well, it's totally FUN, just FUN when the 4 of us get together. Lin and nat even tag team to tickle me! Maybe I can even train my endurance of tickling through all these? Haha. Forgot to mention, lin and nat's hamster is better now! It even bit me, ouch! All of them got bitten, actually. According to lin, the hamster can be KC's brother. I agree! Their behaviour is almost the same, such as walking (or running) halfway and suddenly arranging their hair.. I wonder how did the hamster do that!

At about 4.40pm, it was left with 3 of us again. For some reasons, the 3 of us had some "gas" inside us that was to be let out. In total, the 3 of us let out like.. At least 20 times! LOL! The funniest / smelliest ever. Nat even taught me how to dance "ballet" today, making me feel like a ballerina =.=. Well, not actually ballet, but I was randomly turning turning turning turning like a spinner, for no reasons. I fell in love with the Mark & Spencers digestive biscuits nat and lin brought over, and another creamy biscuit too. Ahh, I feel so bad for eating so many of them, lol!

First exam paper: Quantitative Logistics Analysis

No comments: