Friday, February 13, 2009



Design for clique t-shirt, how does it look? Haha. Went to Queensway with JH this morning to meet PX to make the shirts. Finally, settled on the design and such. Went to Anchorpoint and had a small tea break at Kopi Alley. Their toast is nice, lol.

Kbox next! Met up with Annie near Kbox and went up. The 3 of us: Annie, JH and me was allocated to room 36 while waiting for Elvis. Sang lots of songs while waiting for him. By the time he reached, I was already out of breathe! My throat didn't have a chance to rest until 7pm when we went to the hawker centre to have our dinner. After eating, I expected that we would just go off. However, we actually stayed in our places and chatted for almost 3 hours! Didn't leave till about 10.30pm, lol! Things gossiped were going to as back as 2004. Nice outing I can say, haha.

No comments: