Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a day

Oops, and it seems like I failed to post on the day itself again! Haha, anyway, watched Love Mattters today. It's a very funny show! Hilarious, humourous, crazy, wacky.. Whatever you describe it. I was totally immersed in the story. But why people got love, I no love? I noticed 3 dam chio de chiobu in the show, lol! Discover them yourselves... :p

Went with KC and JH for dinner at the new Kopitiam at the extended JP. Nothing special in there, but I had Pepper Lunch for dinner. Having LUNCH for DINNER? Sounds funny ain't it, lol. Tomorrow's gonna be a relaxing day. IAC party!!! Hope it's a guaranteed fun time for everyone.

On the other hand, I've finally settled ALL my flights to Guangzhou and Hong Kong. SIA and Jetstar. Kudos to both, especially the former! Haha, people who know me well will know what I'm referring to. :)

No comments: