Thursday, February 5, 2009

even blurer than a sotong

I'm really getting 完蛋 already. I keep forgetting what I want to say and forget simple things. Zzz, whats happening to me today? I just remember the worst thing that happened on Monday. When I reached my doorstep, I TOOK OUT MY WALLET AND WANTED TO TAP MY EZ LINK CARD ON MY DOOR!! Probably I got out of the wrong side of the bed. Ok, this week isn't really my most conscious week.

Went for the IAC party today. Well, it's just normal but we had Yusheng. :p Look at the mess we made!

Slices of abalone on the floor!!

Look at the mess.. Haha


Slacked in lib and went for the Kelly Poon (潘嘉丽) concert in NP. The queue was long! Fortunately we entertained ourselves with some jokes, I especially loved the Changi Airport one, lol! Finally, we went in and was greeted by a 93.3 FM DJ, Lin Pei Fen. Kelly showed herself shortly after. She looks cool with her short hair! Heard quite a number of songs from her album, nice lah, haha. The whole theatre laughed so hard at the game they played with some audiences. Amusing, if I become the OC for the MDE camp I shall plan that game, lol!

I got A for my IAC and also an expected A for ComT. If all goes well, I'll have 3 A's this semester.. Hopefully more!

P.S. SIA's telephone booking service rocks! I had problems with online booking and therefore I chose to use the telephone booking and quoted my problem. I did not have to pay the $25 administrative fee! :D I'll continue to make bookings with SIA in the future!




It's been 11 years, I'm slowly getting out of that circle I never thought I could get out from the moment I stepped in. I shall give myself till the end of this year. No one knows about this, even the friends that are closest to me. And I really mean, no one. Even the best of all friends don't know about this. I've intended to keep it a secret for the rest of my life. Nothing is going to make me say it out, including threatening me with a gun on my head. However, if I do not get out of it, I think it's better off dying than living with it, as I think I'll be ruined.

No comments: