Friday, February 20, 2009

Days to the boarding of SQ850: 11

Time is passing by so fast for me now… Very soon, exams will be over and I’ll be embarking on my solo journey on Singapore Airlines to Guangzhou. QLA exam today. How did it go?

First thing in the morning, went out to meet lin to go to Al-Ameen Eating House to have lunch + study QLA. Their Mutton Nasi Briyani has a really BIG portion! I was darn full after having it. Went to school after that and went to block 51 to study QLA. We were lucky, had a free cab ride from Al Ameen to NP. Why? The cab driver was lin’s father, lol!

I screwed up QLA today – Don’t expect to get a very good grade, I guess. Saw Nicholas after school. Initially just planned to walk to the bus stop together but had an impromptu decision to play pool. His friend, Yee Fung joined us too. Seems like my pool skills have dropped again. Didn’t play really well today, although I managed to win some rounds. Fu Cheng joined us shortly after. We decide to play a tag team match. I teamed with YF while nic teamed with FC. In the end, my team won! Woots. :p However, nic really have the potential to become a good pool player with some practice.
Went with nic to Pizza Hut for dinner. We actually sat in there for over an hour! Good gracious, we really have tons to talk!

1 down, 2 to go!

No comments: