Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yet another day has passed.. Something happened that made me darn pissed. Never mind, just let me die. I'm just ******* anyway. Oh well, enough of those unhappy stuffs. Played tons of flight sim today. Experienced a flight from Miami International Airport to Princess Juliana International Airport. The landing was just perfect! Well, the descent rate wasn't really well done in my opinion.

Now for something interesting.. The SIA Cabin Crew Talk! Anyone?



SIA is a company I always wanted to join. Should I go for the Private Pilot's License course next year? It's the first stepping stone to become an SIA pilot - If it's ever possible? Haha. However, I don't mind being a pilot for Jetstar Asia too. Ah, I'm thinking too far I guess. But that's my dream occupation. :D Been having the ambition since young.. Being a pilot would be so cool, people would look at you in awe. :p

Piloting isn't as easy as I think. While taking the Singapore Virtual Airlines entry test, I noticed I have lots of terms that I'm still unfamiliar of. Like NDB, TOC, TOD... Well, lots of others I forgot.. Haha. Shall see how it goes.. Anyway, I've switched airlines, from Singapore Virtual Airlines to Thai Virtual Airlines. You might ask, why the switch? Isn't Singapore Airlines my favourite airline? Well, due to some problems with the software I was unable to file a Pilot's Report (PIREP). Thai Virtual is with another Virtual Airline Group, filing a PIREP is as easy as pie. :p Hope I can clock in more successful flights in my PIREP someday.. Ciao!

No comments: