Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just finished watching the video slideshow of our Chiangmai trip. The trip itself already hold lots of memories. When I was just less than 5 minutes into the video, my dad joined me in watching it. Halfway throughout, I went to have a drink of water and sat beside my dad. Like what I like to do when I was a little child, I laid on his hand. It makes me feel like a little child again. The warmth my father gives is just unable to be describe. It's family warmth. It's been so long since I did that. My father never fails to give me the warmth I want. Vice versa, he also treats me as if I was a young child while I was watching the video.

For some reasons, I feel a little bit of tears in my eyes after watching the video. Is it because I miss Chiangmai, or remembering childhood? Maybe both. The feeling is too warmth to be described. Only parents are able to provide it. It's not something your boyfriend / girlfriend can provide. I'm running out of phrases to describe the feeling, but I can only say, it's a warm feeling. :)

No comments: