Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Definitely not the best day for me today. I shall start from the morning. Woke up at 10am today and was scheduled to go to the gym with KC. However, feeling very lazy, I smsed him and told him that I decided not to go today. Ah ha, in the end he went himself as I predicted.

Cooked myself some stuff for lunch and went out at 2.20pm to meet KC at the usual bus stop to pass him my HDD and handphone battery. Finally, getting Final Destination 1 and 2. :) Rest of the day was just staring into my screen and piloting planes around the world. Piloted a Jetstar Asia A320 today from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur and got ready for another leg from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok. However, some things screwed up in the midst of the flight.

Kbox tomorrow! <3 Finally another K session after a hiatus of 1 month. However, tomorrow brings a worry in me; Business Finance Common Test.




Ah ha, I just noticed I forgot to mention my unlucky things today.

Firstly, I banged into my own bedroom door.. =.= Maybe I contracted the banging disease from Ruby.

Secondly, I was about to cook and I moved a frying pan away from the stove. To my surprise, I saw a HUGE lizard (approx 10cm). I jumped up in shock. Sigh, I'm still unable to shake away my phobia of lizards. They are scary! I always wanted to clear my room of junks but I'm afraid that a lizard would pop up somewhere. I'm very certain there's a lizard hiding somewhere in my room as I keep hearing the noises it makes at night, makes me feel damn creepy... :(

No comments: