Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now I really got to watch my health -- Been staying up late for lots of times. At least the 4th or 5th time this WEEK? :l

Now let me do a little collation.

1st time - FIFA till 6am
2nd time - Slept at 3am, not sure what I did, but FIFA if I'm not wrong
3rd time - Forgot what I did till 3.33am when I played Bowling Buddies for 7.5 hours non-stop hoping for 10 strikes in a row >.< Ended the session at 11am. Chatted on phone with jie from 5+ to 7am.
4th time - Watched Arsenal vs Liverpool match till 2am and thereafter watched an episode of Air Crash Investigations on Hindenburg Disaster.
5th time - Today? :l Played Hotel Giant all the way! LOL!

Now another shocking fact: All those happened from 18th December. It's less than one week! Omg, 1 week and I stayed up late for 5 times.. I don't really recognise myself now.. =.=

No comments: