Friday, December 5, 2008

Astats common test: great! I'm confident of getting that A at least for it. :p Although there are still uncertainties in some questions, I'm quite confident in this test.. Haha, don't know why but nowadays I'm doing much better in studies compared to last term.. Maybe I'm addicted to studying sometimes, I get too high when doing work sometimes LOL.

Anyway, whole day today was just chopming on "tasty" Astats papers. I became tutors of some classmates today too, haha. While teaching, I notice some stuffs I'm still not very sure yet.. That's how you learn while teaching, I suppose? Noticed I still make careless mistakes here and there somehow, but I managed to get them into the right shape. xD

Nothing much after Astats test, just dinner with KC and having BT on the bus, once again. Our conversation seems like a never ending tape while is playing forever.. Sometimes I wonder where do we find so much topics to talk about.. Lol. Will be free all the way till Thursday which is my BF common test. One for me to worry for long, as I'm darn weak in BF. Aww, can switch it into Astats? I don't mind doing another Astats common test but I mind doing BF common test a lot.

Sigh, I'm quite afraid my GPA gets pulled down by modules like BF and IFF. My EIS should be able to get a B or something, I suppose? Of course, I don't mind B+ or A!




For some reasons, thinking back about the memories back in Chiangmai makes me miss there again. The complicated feelings I felt, the uneasiness, the terror, the fear and the thought of leaving my house for 2 weeks. I was reminded of the time I fainted again. To be honest, the period when I was unconscious felt like a fairy tale dimension.. I don't know how to describe it, actually.

Wonderful Chiangmai memories, but why am I remembering them again? Too attached to Chiangmai? I need a ghost buster to pull my soul back from Chiangmai.. About 2 and a half months since we came back but I still remember how we all did the work as a group, telling jokes and making fun of each other. One of the most memorable times would be during meals, we would snatch whatever we want, no mercy! If you are slow, no food for you!

Last night in Huay Zhong Bo, the starry sky with shooting stars.. A sight you'll never get to see in Singapore.. The whole sky is filled with stars like how snow will fill up an entire field. It might be heaven seeing us doing all the hard work for the past 10 days and decided to reward us with the beautiful starry night. Living in HZB isn't too bad afterall, shooting stars pass by.. I used to think shooting stars do not exist, but I have changed my point of view. My mind is beginning to rewind back there again.. If time could rewind.. Wouldn't it be much better? I'm quite a sentimental person.. Even things years ago would leave deep memories in me.. Now the deepest memories would be.. Ah, you know it, Chiangmai.

I'm afraid the whole page will be spammed with memories again, although it's been such a long time. Till then, ciao!

No comments: