Friday, December 12, 2008

Another long day is gone just like that. Went out at 11.40am at first to have a haircut. It's a true nightmare, my hair sucks now. :( However KC says it don't? Lol. 见仁见智. My fringe now is completely gone, sian lah!

Anyway, 1pm was meeting time for KC and me. Initial plan was lunch at Koufu and pool at BTP. However, we changed plans last minute and had lunch at Mos Burger at IMM and went to collect my K850i. Finally, I collected it! Been so long! I miss you so much K850i! About half the day today I was using it.. The battery's dying and since I can't charge it, I'll have to find some ways.. Anyway has a Sony Ericsson phone that you don't want and wanna donate it to me? :p

Slacked around in IMM and went off to NP to meet CK and ZR. Today's BBQ was nice, but too little people went. >.< Whole group 3 went but only a few from group 1 and 2. Ah anyway, had lots of fun chatting around and such. I really enjoyed the 荡秋千 time there.. Been so long since I went on a swing. The feeling is completely great! However, I was worried the swing might break.. :p

No comments: