Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Visited Singapore's latest downtown icon, the Marina Barrage today. It's interesting to see how advanced technologies enable water to be transported around and stored. Well, I don't really know how to explain as I was talking all the way when our tour guide was explaining, lol!

Anyway, visited Just Acia with KC, CK and Erwin after the visit. It has free flow ice cream and drinks for us! I ate like.. 10 - 13 scoops of ice cream in total. Their mango ice cream rocks! Not forgetting my main dish: Ginseng Chicken Soup. It's served with kimchi and broad beans - Makes me think that I'm in Korea instead of Dhoby Gahut. :p






World of Laughs - A show that accompanied me through the lonely times of holidays. Although this is already the third time I watched it, it never fails to make me laugh at funny parts. A good way to chase away Monday blues, I guess?

No comments: