Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just reviewed my month of December; seems like my month of December is colourful but yet dull. I can't really find a word to describe it? Lol. One of the better things would be getting to know more new friends and getting closer with friends who were not very close to me? :p My clique is expanding, I guess. Well, maybe now it's not just 1 clique, it's more and more cliques! Form it any way you want... Lol.

No 2 outings are the same. Every outing is unique. Even if you go to the same place, same time with the same people, you will be seeing different people around you, wearing different clothes, different hairstyle (maybe?), different... Well, everything's different lah!!

Today is Litez's 4th birthday, but yet I don't see anyone in the celebration room. =.= Wei, all run liao is it?

No comments: