Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I shall update my blog on time from today onwards lest JH come complaining to me using his "Thundergod's Wrath".

2nd Dec, Tues

BF lecture was cancelled in the morning, weets! Means that only EIS Lecture (eww =.=) and Astats Lecture (woots!). Went out of house at 12pm and received a call from pam saying that she's in school. Seeing she so "ke lian" and bored, I took a cab and zoomed to school to find her. Found her at block 72 level 1 study area, quite a stranger place to me actually...

Went to NP Co-Op to buy Vitasoy and went on to EIS class. Nat's already inside, miracle eh? First time see her so early. =X Class went on as usual and got dismissed from Astats at 4pm. Took bus 61 with pam to Bukit Batok. I was planning to switch to the bus stop to take 174 home but she said she want to go West Mall. She suggested eating there too, therefore I agreed, despite having only $3.90 in my wallet. :l

Ate Roast Pork Rice, costed $3.50 and I'm officially left with 40 cents. Poor eh.. Walked more around West Mall and finally came home.

3rd Dec, Wednesday

The day started off with a boring EIS practical which was nothing much. However, I woke up at 9.02am today when lessons are supposed to start at 9am! =.= Therefore, I quickly changed and took a cab to school. I wouldn't have taken this effort if there's no presentation today. Our presentation actually took like.. 35 minutes? That's long..

Went for lunch at Pines and proceeded on for IFF test. Ouch, killer test can! Confirm fail one, unless miracle appears. :p Met up with CK and KC outside MDE Office to study Astats. Saw lots of lecturers, LOL! Played some games and finally packed up at 6pm.

Back to home, waited for Nian to return home and went to Giant to buy some stuffs. I'm really on a shopping spree even in Singapore.. =.= However, I'm wondering how am I gonna finish everything with my weight losing plan going on..

No comments: