Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Firstly, I would like to thank Desmond and Priscilla for cheering me up last night when I was darn moody. Haha, thanks man!

Well, I don't know how to say it, but the feeling's very strange. Although it has happened many times before, this time it made me pissed off for some reasons. Why? I don't know the reason too. Can I call that a "Narrow Symmetrical Distribution of Friendship"? Don't know what is a symmetrical distribution? Here's a picture.



Why do I use this to describe some friendships? You know a person, be friends with him and the friendship develops till you are very close friends in a short period of time but it drops in a short period of time again. Hmm?

I'm just expressing my own views, don't think too far. :) Ah well, tomorrow's Christmas and New Year is just a week away. I shall forgive AND forget, that's the spirit. :D

No comments: