Friday, December 19, 2008



May I present you..Thai Virtual Airlines. This is pilot Daniel Tay speaking. Welcome on flight TG409 from Bangkok to Singapore. You are travelling in a brand new Airbus A340-600 aircraft, the longest in the world.

Ok, some pilot possessed me in the previous paragraph, lol! I completed my first flight in TVA finally - from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi to Singapore Changi, TG409, A340-600. I really fell in love with the A340-600. The sleek design of the fuselage, the wonderful Roll Royces RR-Trent engines, the beautiful wings.. It looks even nicer than the A380! It's the 2nd aircraft I'd like to see with my own eyes next to the A380-800.

Alright, back to reality. Visited JP2 again, this time with Zeus. Who is Zeus? Guess yourself. When he talks, it sounds like thunder. :p Anyway, it seems like I was having a food tour around JP. Went to Lai Lai Kitchen to have their duck rice with extra rice (so unlike me =.=), Old Chang Kee to have their curry puff and last stop was Coffee Bean where I ate Tiramisu + Hot Chocolate. All of those were eaten in like, an hour? Forgot to mention that I had an aura that I'll see lin and nat there and to my surprise, I really saw them! So zun.. Hopefully my number comes out in 4D top prize tomorrow, lol!

It's gonna be a lonely weekend ahead. *hints*

No comments: