Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not considered a long day, but tiring day. First things first. Went to the gym after a hiatus of 2 weeks. I can say, my physical fitness is dropping. :l Ran 800m on the threadmill and I was panting like a horse. Been long since I felt that! (ever since I lost weight)

Had a walk to JP again. Oh my, the third "high-tea" session in 2 weeks. I just noticed, the 3 sessions I went to all different cafes. Starbucks, Coffee Bean and McCafe, LOL! I don't really have anything to write today... But one news to share! I finally bought Hotel Giant 2 after wanting to play it for so long. It's fun designing your own hotel and such.. Hehe. However I'm afraid I might 三分钟热度 from the game. Will I? Only time will tell.. Lol.




Now another thing for me to get excited -- My trials at Soup, which I'm quite confident that I can pass, lol! Well, 2 years of experience isn't nothing alright.. :p From the list I guess I'm the most experienced trialist, however I'm worried about the voting part since I was MIA for so long.. >.< Ah well, hope things go on well for me.

Thursday: 10am-11am
Sunday: 3pm-5pm

No comments: