Thursday, December 11, 2008

Don't really have a word to describe today. BF test cocked up, I'd be dam happy if I could just get a 60. Anyway, after BF test went to Kbox. Quite fun lah.. Went with KC and Elvis, a brand new combination. :p However, gayness lah, sang "Xiao Jiu Wo" with KC but the lyrics like.. =.= Sang lots of other songs as well.. Like "Dao Xiang" by Jay Chou. Remember the perfect combination of Elvis and my voice in Chu Mo? Discovered another better combination: Cai Hong by Jay Chou.

Went to JP2 for a walk after that. Design is still the same, but shops are different of course. Saw the new NYSS outlet.. Weets! No more travelling to Ngee Ann City! Well, for the last time on Sunday at least. Anyway, dinner was at Lai Lai Kitchen. For some reasons, I had a mega appetite today. After eating a plate of duck rice, I went to buy another plate. =.= Hope this doesn't last. Well, I don't get why I keep having a craving for rice nowadays. Yes, RICE. The feeling of eating rice is just great. :D

Now my shopping spree is back again, thanks to KC, lol. Visited the Japanese snack shop at JP2 and bought like, $30 worth of snacks? It ain't alot, but they are high quality snacks. I even bought the one which Doraemon likes, haha. However, it does not really appeal much to me in terms of texture and taste. But it surely tastes ok lah. Another one I love is the green tea sticks coated with chocolate. Omgness, I feel in love with it k? Haha

No comments: