Monday, December 15, 2008

Ah ha, it's 11.59pm now. Just in time to post for the day. Hit town to chiong Levi's today. Well, actually only bought a pair of jeans, haha. Gang today was CK, JH and myself. While on our way to Suntec City, we came into 2 Brazilian ladies who were looking for their way to the Esplanade. Being very kind, we brought them all the way there! They are wonderful people, even wanted us to take a picture with them. :p

It feels great helping people. Hope that's how I'll get help when I visit other countries yea? CK said I have "taken up a new course today", tourism, as I was introducing the Merlion to the 2 ladies.. Lol! Well, maybe being a tour guide is what I like.. Wahaha. Back to the main point. Hit straight to the Levi's shop after arriving at Suntec. Actually, went to Topman before that. Haha. Tried on several pairs of jeans but the very first one I tried on was Levi's 522, which I intended to buy in the first place. However, it was a little tight at the thigh area and I decided to try on other series.

Levi's 508, 501 and 523 doesn't really suit me well and therefore I decided to buy Levi's 522. Took advantage of their $50 discount of trading in a pair of old jeans and paid $99.90 for my pair of jeans. This pair of jeans would go darn well with my newly bought shirt. Well, you can see me in the jeans in my Saturday post, third picture. Not the second picture with that monstrous skinnies. >.< Slacked at Starbucks for quite some time and went with JH to Marina Square intending to have Yuki Yaki. However, it was full and therefore we decided to have Hotpot Culture. My second time there and therefore I was familiar with the stuffs in there. Ah well, that's all for today. I'm completely broke now. >.<

Not forgetting, I've become "Lightning Revenant" for today. I have static-ed CK for more than 10 or 20 times despite discharging it by coming in contact with metal. Static-ed with JH for several times too. Why is my voltage so strong today? =.=




A very "detailed" report of our work in Chiangmai, on NP website.

No comments: