Thursday, December 4, 2008

Now I'm slacking in Atrium with Alicia while waiting for IAC at block 56. Just had a Shepherd's Pie for lunch, tastes as usual nice, but serving size has became smaller? O.o

A few days ago while digging into Nian Yue's study desk (my old study desk), I found Kung Fu Boy, my childhood "gameboy"!



I had some fun playing with it and it brought back wonderful childhood memories. I guess it's one of the very few electronic gadgets that's still working now which accompanied me all the way from my childhood days.

It's a very simple gadget; The background is embedded in the screen and when you switch it on a simple second layer black pixel comes out as the characters. Something like a calculator, you get it now? Lol! I sometimes really wonder how did all these simple gadgets accompanied us throughout our whole childhood life.. Probably we were just very innocent.. :)

No comments: