Tuesday, December 9, 2008

November 2007 to November 2008



Since I have nothing to post today, I shall write about my life in the past 1 year.. Short recaps, don't expect too much. :)




November 07



6/11 - Completed my last 2 papers of O Levels - Combined Science MCQ and D&T Paper
14/11 - One of the most important nights of my life - Prom Night
17/11 - Start of treatment at NYSS
20/11 to 26/11 - Taiwan Trip



On board SQ872 from SIN - TPE


My seat on the aircraft! :D


You won't be able to see this again as the Chinese words "Da Zhong Zhi Zheng" has been replaced


Our nifty bus which accompanied us throughout the trip


View of Kaohsiung City from the famous Tuntex Sky Tower


The famous 客家雷茶!



Statue of a female inside a very special restaurant named as 伍角船板


Chubby "little" me :p


The very unique table we're dining at. It's actually made from the real hull of an abandoned ship!


Neat formation by the soldiers!


Now now, that seems a little funny...


A dead foetus of a deer known as 梅花鹿, known to cure asthma and sensitive nose to the aboriginal tribes


Beautiful scenery at Fisherman's Wharf! Do I hear someone singing 听海 by A-Mei?


Aww, lonely crane..


The famous 女皇头 which might disappear soon due to immense corrosion at the bottom of the rock


Do I need to introduce this building? This is the famous 台北101!


9v-SQH operating as SQ 871, ready to depart and take us back to Singapore!


December 07



6/12 - I started my job as a tuition teacher at a particular tuition centre in my neighbourhood. I'm reluctant to mention the centre, as it did not provide enough worker benefits and they do not give the pay on time. However, the students there were cute but noisy. Sometimes, I'd have a hard time controlling them. :)

14/12 to 16/12 - Little known fact.. Start and end of shortest...Well, I shouldn't reveal more..

January 08



6/1 to 9/1 - Bangkok Trip, onboard Thai Airways International. Initially I had lots of grumbles of not taking SIA but have since swept those away. TG404 outbound, TG411 inbound. :)

Learnt some Thai language before going and had a real fun time bargaining!

24/1 - Release of GCE O Level results. I was darn unlucky as that day I dropped my phone and the 2 metal bars dropped out and caused me to spend a couple of minutes trying to fix it while waiting for my results. I was already nervous enough about my results, but my phone added on to my nervousness.. :l

My results:

Chinese - A1
English - B3
Maths - B3
Combined Science - B3
Combined Humanities - C6
Design and Technology - D7

Not really satisfied.. Ha..

February 08



19/2 - Release of JAE posting results. I got posted into Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Logistics Management, under the Multidiscipline Engineering Division. Not my ideal course at first, but I did not regret choosing it. :) My very first choice was Business Studies at NP but I'm glad I did not get posted into it as business is really NOT my cup of tea after studying business modules in LMGT. :l

March 08



15/3 - Had one of the largest conflict with my family because of a trip to China to visit relatives. Don't really wanna reveal much. That event made me shed tears for the first and only time in 2008.. (Hope so)

April 08



9/4 - Camp Piak II briefing. Got to know that nat and myself were in the same class while lin is in another class. At the same time, a fellow 4e5-nian, Kai Chung (KC) is also in our MDE Division.

14/4 - First day of school. Went with KC to school and met lin and nat at the bus stop. A very complicated feeling, but finally everything got settled down. Attented BIZCA, ITL and Maths. Heh, good memory eh.. :l The very first classroom I stepped into in NP is 50-03-10, Business Computing Applications.

28/4 - KC's birthday. We were not very close that time as we only really got to keep close contact for 2 weeks. Therefore, the birthday celebration was simple with a meal at Nihon Mura. I will still remember the $15 GST and Service Charge, LOL! Not forgetting, I don't want to go home incident...

May 08



2/5 to 3/5 - Nat's birthday celebration. I guess I'm the only one who attended both her celebrations? The one on 2nd was at Five Star Chicken Rice with PX, Deph and Pam. On the actual day, 3rd May, we went to Fish & Co at Bugis to celebrate for her. I remembered myself having the Seafood Platter.. Heh. Unlucky thing is, I fainted when I got home due to some unknown reasons.

31/5 - KC, are you a gay?! <-- You remember this? I guess you do. :p
Disclaimer: He's not one! LOL

June 08



4/6 - My very first solo flight of my life, from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on Jetstar Asia 3K 687, Seat 10A, departing on 3.05pm local time, runway 20C. Nat, Pam and Deph sent me to the airport. It feels good to be on a short flight on my own, hope to have someone special next to me next time... :p

6/6 - My second solo flight, from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, Jetstar Asia 3K 688, Seat 13A (exit row). Initially I planned to book a seat on Singapore Airlines Business Class, but I felt it's a waste of money to travel in the Business Class in such a short flight, therefore I had a change of plans and took Jetstar Asia back instead.

30/6 - Sotong sotong.. Someone revealed it to me today. :)

July 08



11/7 - My 17th birthday! Initially I guessed they planned a sabotage for me as I was told to bring extra clothes for that day. However, I reacted quickly and flipped the tables over, therefore nothing happened to me. :p Anyway on this day, someone got a kidnap call.. Lol.

16/7 - Thanks to Mr. KC, I started my intensive pool lessons on this day. BWC Century Pool table 5.. :)

30/7 - Payment for Chiangmai trip. That time, I did not know what we're going to do in Chiangmai, just blindly following KC, lin and nat there for some fun. However, it turned out to be very very meaningful!

August 08



1/8 - Foot long sandwich at Subway.. Ha, you remember it? $8.50 gone just because of ONE sandwich. However, lasted me through till dinner. Hah. Not as suay as spending $11.40.. :p

5/8 - Change of name to Daniel from the old name.. Shouldn't reveal what it is, but you can try digging. :p

7/8 - Vaccination at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Got to know 2 friends - CK and ZR there. They are also going to the Chiangmai trip and also in the same group as KC, me, lin and nat. At the same time, it's the last day of my Aerobics Class!

17/8 - My very first time baking cupcakes.. :D

20/8 - First time dyeing my hair, bought Gatsby Clear Brown dye. Some peeps were completely shocked when they saw me the next day, ha.

26/8 - Chiangmai Pre-Trip activities no.1 - Trekking from Mount Faber to Vivocity.

27/8 - Chiangmai Pre-Trip activities no.2 - Community Service at Grace Orchard School.

29/8 - Writing Workshop, which made me miss the Teacher's Day Celebration at HYSS.

Date unknown - Found out secrets of CCJ.

September 08



3/9 - "Explore Singapore with KC" program, lol? Explored almost the whole of the East side of Singapore on this day, with some anger in me at the end as I only got to see the buttocks of the SIA A380. >.<

5/9 - Waited for 50 mins for a "VIP" at the bus stop. Lin and nat withdrew from Chiangmai trip due to political unrest in Bangkok..

10/9 Set off to Chiangmai! MI702, Silkair.

11/9 - Second faint...

23/9 - Back to Singapore with lots of wonderful memories.

October 08



12/10 - CK birthday celebration. The very first group 3 outing that the WHOLE group is present!

13/10 - First day of school for Sem 2. Initially I thought there's a great barrier between us for the first 2 or 3 days, but fortunately it's just my own mentality. :D

16/10 - Almost got knocked down by a car - brush across the god of death

20/10 - Pam's birthday celebration. My Sony Ericsson K850I broke down on this day. :(

31/10 - Halloween event at ACM with group 3. 1 hour journey home from JE MRT because KC and myself missed the last train.

November 08



4/11 - The day which I was darn emo and quiet. I did not really speak much.

7/11 - PX birthday celebration. She treated the entire 1L02 to Pizza Hut! In the evening, visited Newton FC for the first time with KC and CK.

12/11 - Changed phones to Samsung F480. Watched High School Musical 3.

20/11 - Officially fell in love with Shepherd's Pie, haha. It tastes darn nice, I remember the taste up till today. :)

19/11 and 21/11 - RED Camp! Both days, my groups won the prize, movie tickets. :)

22/11 - Nian Yue moves into my house.

24/11 to 28/11 - Week of emo-tism.

29/11 - ZR birthday celebration. Another outing that the whole group 3 is present!




Now, that's 1 year's summary in just one post. Have fun reading!

No comments: