Sunday, December 28, 2008

A new level of aviation for myself; Found myself some brothers who are so engrossed in aviation, like me! Whats more, they can all be found in Habbo. Just within 5 minutes and I found like.. 2 or 3? That's a lot man! Now I'm thinking of my Private Pilot License again.. It's gonna be a tough journey to be an SIA Pilot man.. Well, now I've finally got the basics of commercial aviation right in flight sim. But however flight sim is only like 10-20% of what you'll get in real life. Therefore, to get the real thing you just have to be a PILOT! Hear it? P-I-L-O-T, pilot!

I'm getting darn high when it comes to aviation.. Nothing ever makes me so high! Maybe that's what I'm really meant for. But who knows, I might die in an air crash too. If that really happens, I hope to be in the air crash of history, die a more glory death, lol! Right now the deadliest air disaster is the Tenerife Disaster which took the lives of 583 people which happened at Las Palmas airport in Spain. Crash of 2 Boeing 747-200 that could be prevented... Sigh..

Oh well, enough of those. I shall wish myself a smooth journey to becoming an SIA pilot! Wish me luck!

No comments: