Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oops, seems like I forgot to post yesterday. =X Had a chilling session with all the ex eLitez yesterday. All old friends that I have not seen for a long time has come back! Brings back all those wonderful memories in 2005... Tomorrow is Litez's 4th birthday, I'll certainly be there to attend it. :p Hope the attendance tomorrow will be great.. We'll relight the Litez! Haha, getting too high le.

Counting on I've been slacking at home this whole week. Next week will be the last week of holidays. For some reasons, I'm hoping school starts earlier.. Lol. Of course, looking forward to March going to Genting with group 3!


Some events are up for next week, hope they all go on well.. Sigh..

Now I'm finally starting to watch The Little Nyonya. From my observation, the baddies outweigh the good people? Sometimes I really wish like giving those baddies a slap. =X It can accompany me throughout the holidays, I hope...

No comments: