Tuesday, December 23, 2008

After a very very very very long waiting time, FsPassengers X is finally released! I been waiting for it for very long.. Just downloaded the trial version, it seems as fun as it can get with flight analysis and such. You can even order the flight attendants to play a movie, serve food and drinks and such on the plane. The feeling is totally different!

Outing tomorrow was cancelled due to... Unforeseen circumstances? Well, I don't really have a word to describe it. But maybe I'll just stay at home for the rest of my holidays lest I get aeroplanes flying at me again. :)

Now I have tons of things to do during my holidays -- Playing flight sim and hotel giant + spamming some MOBTV shows and some movies. Maybe, 3 weeks of holidays isn't even enough... :D

No comments: