Monday, December 29, 2008

It was a REALLYYYYYYYYY fun day out with KC, CK, Erwin and Pris! Planned to go Suntec to shop for some clothes therefore we went to Just Acia to have our meal and off to shop.. ^^ Well, those 4 I mentioned would know what I'm gonna write about.. Hehe.

Alright, the whole day went off.. *fast forward* and at about 6+, we went to the Singapore Flyer. Actually, I remember that there's this flight simulator simulating a Boeing 737. Therefore, I wanted to have a check. Although hearing that the price was $155 for 30 minutes, I managed to see this Christmas student offer of $65 for 15 minutes! After a little bit of hesitation, I decided to try it.

Waited till about 7.30pm and my flight, PVT 176580 (I don't know why is the flight number so long =.=) takes off!


Do you see my name?!?! :p


Unfortunately, there was a small delay as the pilot-in-command has to visit the toilet, haha!


Pilot Daniel Tay inside the cockpit. I'll be inside a real one next time. :)


Smile! Group photo time!


This is how the cockpit looks like! It's EXACTLY the same as a 737-800 cockpit, which happens to be my most-flown plane in Flight Sim!


These are the instruments I read. Including PFD and such.. :D


Throttle panel! Includes speed brakes, throttles, engine start switches and flaps!


This might very well be my seat next time, in a real airplane!


This is the overhead panel. Now I know why pilots have height restrictions and your hands need to be long enough. I had to stretch my whole hand!


This is my PM, Pilot Monitoring while I am PF, the Pilot Flying. :)


This receptionist (shall I call him that? LOL) was a pilot at the Air Force. Had a good talk with him about PPL to CPl to ATPL frozen and unfrozen. It's a loooooong road!


I also bought myself a Boeing 777-300ER model back. it's totally nice! I'm gonna love it so much. Till then, ciaos! Tomorrow's gonna be a long day again!

No comments: