Saturday, December 13, 2008



Pardon the cam-whoreing.. Haha, but I was darn engrossed into this shirt. I find that it suits me perfectly. :D Therefore, I bought it without any hesitation. Costed $39.95, not very expensive for a shirt. :D

Anyway, went out with KC and CK with the intention of buying Adidas jerseys as we have the 20% discount from our Standard Chartered Marathon. However, both of them were unable to find a size or design to suit their likings. We initially went to The Cathay which I saw a Chelsea jersey (M size) which fits me perfectly. Since both of them were not able to find their shirts, we decided to visit another outlet at Suntec City.

Not what we expected, but we couldn't find our shirts now. Therefore, decided to go to Topshop to try on some clothes and cam whore with them, LOL! Tried on a pair of skinnies at Topshop. I didn't notice they were skinnies till I seen the words on them, LOL! I look like a monster.. =.= If you don't mind, here's the pic:



Thereafter, we went to Levis to see if any jeans are nice. I found this very nice pair..



It'd be a perfect combination with the shirt I bought lah! However, it costs $150! =.= Darn expensive! If not I'd have bought it without any hesitation! Monday shopping spree! Looking forward to it. :D

No comments: