Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time passes by so fast. NY has moved in for 3 weeks now. He'll be leaving for China tomorrow. Bon voyage k. :) Have the feeling friends are all going overseas now. KC went to Genting yesterday and NY is going to China tomorrow. Haha.. When will it be my turn to go overseas? I want to ride the A380.. Wahaha. I'm beginning to be active in Facebook now thanks to my jie, so do add me if you have yeh?

Email: yanmeng91@gmail.com

Will be off to town to buy a pair of Levi's 522 for myself. Fits me darn well, alright.. Finally, a pair of decent jeans. :) I'm sure it'll go well with the shirt I bought yesterday. Alas, not much programs next week, only Shopping Trip tomorrow and Marina Barrage visit on Wed. Anyone wanna jio me out? :p






Anyway, Happy 4th Birthday Habbo Hotel SG/MY/PH! 4 years of excellence.. And growing. :) I remember being there for the FIRST birthday celebration.. That means, I've been in Habbo for 3 years plus? Wow, time passes by real fast. :p

Anyway, the Habbosoup management called me today for an interview as a DJ. I passed it! :D After a hiatus of 1 year, I'll be working behind the microphone again, this time with 3086 songs to play. :) Will update when my session starts.. Haha. Remember to tune in alright? Then you'll hear my sexy voice on air.. Which is gone since like.. I don't know when! :p

No comments: