Tuesday, December 2, 2008

30th Nov, Sunday

Went to the gym with KC, JH and TQ in the morning. KC's lame as usual. He saw me at the stadium entrance and ZOOM he ran in =.= Gym workout was great as usual and I finally tried out the pull up machine, but I find myself having troubles even pulling up 13kg of my own weight.

Anyway, after gym went for lunch and met lin and nat for studying at my house. Not a very fruitful study meeting, but it was darn fun with nat and myself "raping" lin and having the "farting competition" which lin emerged as the overall champion. Full of laughter and fun, I can say that it's one of the most fun study meeting ever.

1st December, Monday

Lesson starts at 1pm today. Being very lazy today, I went out of house at about 12.30pm and took the MRT to school. Had BF tutorial and QLA lecture. Not very boring, haha. After school went to the library with pam, KC and CK to study Astats. Dinner as usual, at BTFC. For some reasons we were darn high, LOL!

Finished off at about 9.45pm and wanted to meet ny to go home together. However, 2 double decker 174 went off while waiting for him. As KC and myself were dam slack, we decided to wait for the double decker bus to come. After an hour of waiting, it finally came! Reached home so late... Lol.

No comments: