Monday, November 3, 2008

What a long day for me today. Lessons went on as per usual today. My China nephew is wanting me to go Guangzhou again. Anyone wanna come along with me? :p I had great fun using QQ Messenger during class. Now I know why all Mainland people love using it, including me. :p

After school I went to the library with KC, CK, Elvis and another 2 guys for some slacking. We played a match of Dota. Wow, I used Troll Warlord and I managed to get 14 kills and 0 deaths! My best performance ever.. However, the game ended too early. If not, I'd have pwned more heads. :p Anyway, they were playing Hotel 626 when we were about to go off. Therefore, we stayed back to watch. Hmm, it's fun actually and a little scary. But oh well, I've seen it so many times to have anything to be scared about.. Went for dinner at BTFC and embarked on my journey home with KC. Reached home at about.. 11.15pm?

No comments: