Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Red Camp - Group D19 & Group D20

These are the 2 groups I got for Red Camp 5 today. Surprisingly, I could communicate well with them. Maybe cause we're just having a 1 year difference in age? LOL. Their attitude is truly worth to be praised. Group D19 initially had a timing of 6.57s for their SOE Luge, but they managed to make the time to 11.10s at the real event. For Group D20, I always had large hopes on them and they really won a prize!

Group D20 came in 3rd while D19 came in 5th. Ahh, if D19 was able to delay the time by a abit more, both my groups would have won! >.< The 4th position was at 11.40s. Anyway, CK and myself got assigned to LT68A while KC and ZR got assigned to LT68C. Initially I was supposed to be with KC and ZR but I don't know why they just called us to go to 68A. Ah nvm, got CK chat chat also, LOL. I heard from KC and ZR that their LT was darn slack. Mine wasn't too slack leh, we had to help here and there, LOL.

Overall, it was a fun experience and I didn't regret signing up for it. I'll be looking forward to the Friday's session.. Free KFC! <3

No comments: