Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Now now, I shall get that A for Astats. I'm so determined for that A. Or should I say, 2 As? However, I'm not confident in my other modules like EIS and BF. Ah well, after school programme today was almost the same but interesting.

Went with Pam, Deph and Nat to do EIS Presentation after lessons, lin joined us after that. Bought a Shepherd's Pie at Sao Paulo pride with Pam and went on to join the others. The Shepherd's Pie was great, and it only costs $2.30! I'm addicted to it. :p Messaged KC and asked if he wanna go for dinner. He said he'll join me at a later time. I can only say he's blur, I told him to come to the Atrium but he went to the Library instead. =.= Anyway, he finally found his way and joined us.

After finishing the project, went to KAP Mac for dinner with him. Had Fillet-o-Fish. So long since I had one! Bused 174 home. Chatting on the bus was darn funny today. He even said some stuffs which would make me laugh till my jaw drops if I say it out. :l Haha. Red Camp starts tomorrow. How will it go? Only time will tell. :)

No comments: