Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today was almost a perfect day, till some event happened at the end of the day which spoilt the whole day.

Red Camp was my first event today. Since there were not enough students, we were not assigned to any teams. However, we got separated and got assigned to a team to help the leaders leading 2 teams lessen their burden. Anyway, I got assigned to team E27 this time. This team was fantastic! One of the members were not very keen on doing the luge at first, but after some persuading he managed to join into the team well. :) At the beginning, I thought their structure would be a disaster, but they won! 13 seconds was their time.. Cool eh? Thanks to the very last stretch of "expressway" LOL.

CK, thanks for the evil trick you taught me, LOL

Went to QLA tutorial next. Nothing much, and I went on to the MDE office to study my IFF after that. Asked quite a lot about Incoterms with the lecturer, haha. Near to the end of our conversation, I saw my Astats lecturer. He said I got an A+ for stats! Woots! 43/50 was what I got. :p Now I'm more confident of scoring that A+ / AD for my stats. The other module would be.. QLA? LOL

Went with KC to Orchard to celebrate "someone"'s birthday. I wanted to mention his name at first, but after so many events happened I decided not to mention it, might be better. We reached Orchard at about 5.20pm, 40 minutes earlier than the stipulated time. Went to NYSS to buy my facial wash and walked around Orchard. While walking, a black guy approached us to ask if we wanna do something for charity by buying a photo album for 10 bucks. We said we were in a rush and went off, LOL. We got caught by 2 other girls up ahead which were selling the same thing. They were pestering us like hell and when I said we do not have the money, she diao us! Never mind about that, but when we came out of Wisma after going to the toilet she diao us again! Aiya, don't care about her.

Met the whole gang at about 6pm and slacked around, once again? Some "VIP" arrived at only 7+pm. Made us wait so long. Some peeps were shocked when they saw me slim down. After dinner at NYDC, we went to the Esplanade. Due to some sabotage someone flared up and it caused problems again. Also, I got informed of a very big matter. Too private to reveal it here, haha.

Tomorrow will be a long day again! Here, I shall wish myself a very happy life from tomorrow onwards.. Want to know why? Stay tuned!

No comments: