Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long day today! I'll divide today into a few phases..

6.45am to 12pm

This phase I was in a very bad mood for no reason. I just didn't feel like talking and got irritated at small stuffs. Maybe too stressed? I dunno. Just that everyone in my clique noticed that I was very emo. My mood started to get a little bit better during lunch. I wanted to skip QLA tutorial and come straight home, but they convinced me to go, that's why I went. On the way to our class, 46-02-09, I saw KC and his gang going for lunch. Should I say I got caught red-handed? =.=

2pm to 8pm

The slackiest phase. Went to lib with pam to slack. KC came to meet me at 3+ and we took the bus home. Slacked and watched Flightplan. It's a nice movie. Will do a review on it tomorrow.. Anyway, went out at 8pm to meet KC, CK and Nian at Clementi. We're meeting Ruby and Charlton at Raffles Place at 9pm.

8pm to 12am

Went to Asian Civilisations Museum for the Halloween event. However, it wasn't scary at all. Got one girl act as the "zhen zi", which is the ghost with long hair covering her face. Once she appeared I noticed some people running away. CK, KC and me stood there for her to come to us. She used her very cute voice to say hi to us and asked if we wanna take a photo, LOL. Yes, we took it. :p After that we went to collect our free ice cream at the entrance.. Not bad lah, like those $1 ice cream you get at the roadside stalls?



12.24am to 1.24am

I calculated the time exactly. KC and myself decided to take the red line from Raffles Place to Jurong East with them. However when we reached JE, we wanted to wait for the train but we saw 3 words nicely written on the LCD TV. On a closer look, it wrote "train services ended". We looked at each other and gave a very "mian qiang" smile. We were thinking of what to do. Maybe take a cab home?

Finally, we made a decision: WALK! Halfway through walking, we saw 334. We decided to take 334 to the Block 500+ area at Jurong West and walk to JP. Walking near Boon Lay, we stopped at a bus stop to check the bus timings again. We saw that 240 has a last bus at 1.08am. The time was about 1am. Therefore, we decided to take 240 to Jurong Point. Upon reaching, we discovered that there were no bus services at all, so we walked home.. Interesting journey eh?

Summary of the walk:

Walk to a bus stop near JE interchange
Took 334 to Block 500+
Walked till a bus stop near Boon Lay
Took 240 to Jurong Point
Walked home from Jurong Point

Total time taken: 60 minutes

No comments: