Friday, November 7, 2008

I shall summarise Wed + Thurs + today's morning in a post~~ :D

Wednesday

The day went on as per normal. Nothing much? After school went to look for KC and CK at MDE General Office. KC was shocked to see me cause he didn't know that CK told me I was going. He even called me a stalker.. =.=

Thursday

Slacked at home in the morning and early afternoon. Did something fun today. If you check my Thursday post, you'll see that my blog has become an airport. :D I finally landed a plane nicely in Chiangmai International Airport Runway 36. Sigh, reminds me of MI 702.. 10th September..

Went to the Sony Ericsson service centre to sign the form of indemnity for them to fix my phone. Sigh, dunno whether can fix or not.. Anyway, went to watch Sing to the Dawn with Elvis. A nice movie, but too short lah. Touching also.

Friday morning

Supposed to meet KC at 7.30am at the usual bus stop to take bus to school. I initially woke up at 6.45am but I went back to sleep again.. =.= I held my handphone in my hand while sleeping from 6.45am and at abou 7.37am KC smsed me to ask where I am. It was then I notice I overslept. Had to take a cab, costed me 17+.. ROAR! Expensive la! I SHALL NOT OVERSLEEP AGAIN!

No comments: