Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome Nian Yue!



Today Nian has moved into my house to become my tenant! Haha, this day finally arrived. :) This morning, went with JH and KC to HYSS for a walk. Sian, nothing much, didn't see any teachers I wish to see..

Bought a Washing Machine at Courts. Tecno brand one. After that, KC and fran came to my house and fran watched Enchanted while KC and myself played a game of DOTA. Finally, CK and nian arrived at 3pm. After some arranging and such, Nian's room is ready! Slacked again and went to have Sakura at 6.30pm. Was a nice meal, we spent 3 hours in total there. Everyone was darn full after that. Today, fran and CK are gonna taunt at my house. Together with nian, this is the largest group that ever taunted in my house, haha. Fun time ahead! <3

No comments: