Friday, November 14, 2008

Ended school for today.. I can say it was totally an enjoyable day for me! For some reasons, I'm darn high in lessons today, esp QLA tutorial. First lesson was Astats. We are supposed to have a test today, therefore everyone's mugging into their books to get the best results. I'm aiming for a very very good grade for this test. Found out that some peeps who got the same paper as me (there were 2 different sets) got the last question mixed up as they were confused with X and Y. They took Y as independent and X as dependent, which will actually result in a heavy loss of marks.. Ouch, a pity. >.<

QLA tutorial was next. I was extremely talkative to the WHOLE class today for no reason. I just want to talk? LOL. I even answered lots of questions. Linear Programming isn't as easy as what I thought it will be, but also, it's not that difficult! We'll be solving mostly using Graphical Method, but not the Iso-whatever method.. Forgot the name. xD Basically it's the method taught in Mathematics last sem.

Now I'm stoning all by myself in the library while waiting for KC, CK and ZR to come as we are up for the red camp briefing at 5pm at LT68E. We couldn't get in yesterday due to the overwhelming response of the Book Prize Presentation. However, we are SURE to get in today as we are the helpers of the red camp...? Most likely going home after red camp, since I don't think we have anything to do after that.. Unless.. Pool? :p

No comments: