Thursday, November 13, 2008

It seems like I'm officially in love with Applied Statistics. It's a VERY fun module! Although it consists of calculations and stuff with explicit formulas, I feel that it's just the thing for me.

Anyway, after school programme today was fun, but not perfect. Initially wanted to watch the MDE Book Prize Presentation with KC and CK but we went too late and it was too full for us to get in. Sigh, missed it. Pity CK, he spent so much time on the video and yet he is unable to watch it shown on the big screen. Ah well, went to slack at Block 56 lift till about 5.45pm and went to LT51C to watch the Soul of Entertainment audition. Nian Yue is dancing!!! All of us were looking forward to seeing their performance. He and his teammate was the first to perform. We had quite a good laugh at the start because of his funny postures, but KC laughed the most.. Till his face is like.. red?

The audition went on with lots of people singing. Some nice songs I heard was "Zui Jing", "Wu Ding" and some others which I forgot the names, LOL. Nian Yue took part in the singing competition too, but that was an impromptu decision. He sang "Ni Guang" by Stephenie Sun and it was great too! After the audition it was about 7.30pm and we wanted to go for dinner at BTFC. While walking to the NP bus stop, we saw an ambulance going to the Street Soccer court. Seems like someone's injured?

Dinner was initially planned for all of us, but for some reasons CK went off with Elvis and all left was KC and myself. Ah well, just went for dinner too. Had Katong Laksa at BTFC. I must say it's not really authentic as you can't really pick up the beehoon with your spoon, you must use a chopstick. Having a big appetite today, I asked KC if he wants to order something else to share after he finished his Nasi Lemak. Therefore, we ordered Fried Hokkien Mee to share. After the mee, I still went to order Rojak. Oh my, sinful lah! I told KC looking at the rojak makes me think of someone, but its too random! Right after I told him that, both of us looked at the rojak and both our satay sticks (used to eat rojak) went onto the same piece of cucumber (if I'm not wrong). That's when we started a small "argument" (meant to be fun only) on who to take it. Push here push there in the end I took it. =.=

I met a total of 8 peeps from J02 today. J02? Yes, J02. Not my class, it's KC's class. I'm not sure how did I manage to see so many people of his class in a day, and it's purely out of coincidence? Managed to talk with a few and found that they are nice to talk to.

Astats test tomorrow! I hope I score 90% or more on this very first test. I'll make sure my Astats score an A, A+ or even AD if possible. Will I make it? Yes I can!

No comments: