Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ah ha, now my blog posts are like not up to time. I shall make it on time.. Anyway, met up with ZR, CK and KC to make the video for big group again. This time we're doing editing and such since it's too long. Went with KC and ZR to take 154 and met Howard at JP. Went for a little dessert at Koufu at PM and finally, reached home. I decided to be crazy again. I opened my Flight Sim and planned a flight from Singapore to Medan. Total flight time is about 1h 30m. Now I know why pilots' salaries are so high, cause they have to bear with the boredom while cruising.. LOL!

Finally, I reached Polonia International Airport in Medan and made a final approach. Due to the short runway and my wrong descend rate, I overran the runway.. =.= I shall get it right next time.. ROAR!




This morning, woke up at 7.45am and showered. Thereafter, went to the 192 bus stop to meet KC to go to school. Funny lah, he said he didn't see me sitting there and therefore we missed the aircon bus to JP. Well, took a non-aircon bus which came after 5 minutes. He suggested something: Check if ZR is there and call him to the upper deck to join us. However when we were reaching, he say never mind, let's just have our Buddy Talk up here. LOL, he's so random at times.

My plans for today? I'll be meeting CK after school to settle the video and JH will be coming over to my house to get the thumbdrive from me. Seems like it's gonna be a boring post-school day too..

No comments: