Sunday, November 16, 2008

Take that ball, score that goal! Ow! It's very close! Sounds familiar? Got the Fifa 08 game today and I kept playing it. For some particular reasons I got darn high while playing it this afternoon. Next game I got was Need For Speed Pro Street. Seems a bit laggy on my computer, but oh well. :p

Red Camp wasn't as perfect as what I thought it will be. I was thinking if we are supposed to lead the students around NP and show them what's going on. However, we were told that we need to lead 2 groups of students, 5 members each (10 in total) to build an SOE Luge. Materials provided are satay sticks, vanguard sheets and such. It'll seem fun, but who knows, there might be spoilers? Finally, I played pool after the briefing on Friday, after a hiatus of 2 weeks.

I finally got a haircut, again!

No comments: