Thursday, November 13, 2008

Samsung SGH-F480





I finally got my new handphone: SGH-F480! It costed me $580.. Most expensive handphone I ever gotten. Some features are:


  • 5 Megapixel Camera with 2x Digital Zoom and LED Flash

  • Full Touchscreen

  • Dimensions: 98.4 x 55.0 x 11.6mm



The phone looks classy and style. Just the perfect phone for me. :)




Anyway, went to watch High School Musical with JH yesterday. I'm glad the ending was a happy one. Songs in this part are also better than that of those in HSM 1 and HSM 2. I particularly LOVE the last song. Well, I'm not sure of the song name, though.

This morning, I took with me my brand new phone and embarked on my journey to school. While waiting for 154 at JP, I saw Jason, a fellow 4e5-nian. Had quite some things to chat about and thereafter at Yung Ho Road (or somewhere else near PIE entrance) I saw ZR boarding the bus. To my surprise, he came to the upper deck. O.o He sat 2 seats in front of me but he didn't manage to see me at all until I went and gave him a tap.

Finished ComT written test. 10% online quiz, 10% E-learning, 15% written test. That's 35% of ComT gone. Fast isn't it?

No comments: