Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Found this quiz somewhere in the web and found it interesting, therefore I decided to have a go, haha.

1. Do you have secrets?
Yes, of course

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?
Why not?

3. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Till the flowers wither...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Enjoy life till the max and donate to charity

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
My best friend is not a girl :p

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
The latter of course. The feeling sucks when you love someone and she doesn't love you back. xP

7. If your parents didn't understand your big dreams, what will you do?
I'll go ahead and proceed despite their misunderstanding.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
This question might come at the right time.. I'd wish her the best and proceed on with life normally.

9. What is the first thing you want to do when you're legal?
Drive a car. :)

10. What would you do if your significant other cheats on you?
Question her

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
I might not even live that long? :l

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family, friends

13. How many times your heart has been broken?
Hmm.. none?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single & rich, and I'll get married after that. :p

15. What songs are you addicted to now?
Uncountable!

16. If you're attached but you feel as if you like someone else, what would you do?
I'll remain faithful to my current one. (actually happened to me before :l)

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I'll forgive, but not forget.

18. What do you want to tell the someone that you like?
Hope there's a certainty.

19. Choose one, normal relationships or serious relationships?
Serious

20. What are you thinking about now?
How to get my GPA up? O.o

No comments: