Sunday, November 9, 2008

Went out with CK and Ruby today for the making of the Chiangmai Large Group Video. Stepped out of my house at about 10.30am and went to Boon Lay Interchange to take bus 187 to meet CK on the way and go to Woodlands. Ruby was darn late! We reached Woodlands at about 12pm but she only came at about 3pm. Ahh, imagine how late it is. =.= After some directing by Ruby, editing by CK and comments by myself, we went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. We intended to have buffet (which I promised someone I won't have any buffets till 29 Nov) at Sakae Sushi. We went in without knowing that it's ala-carte today, means you have to pay for everything you eat! That made us stunned.

Ah well, quickly recovered from our shock and went to pay to bill. Since I'm a POSB Debit Card holder, we were entitled to 10% discount, which made our burden lesser. :D The video is still under editing by CK, hope it can be done soon cuz I wanna have a look at the finished product. :D




Photos from yesterday's outing!



Lunch @ Pepper Lunch






Cam-whoreing in K-Box!


Initially edited by Fran to make it sort of like a scandal, but I re-edited it. :p


Placing order for dinner @ NewYork NewYork


Care for some KC-steak?


KC's Soho Coffee Blend


My White Chocolate Mocha


My eyes too small lah!


Happily having our dinner while Fran is still waiting for hers!


Fran's Cheesy Chicken, which made her wait for 30 minutes


Before Fran's order came - Satisfied after a meal :D


Florida Orange Crepe - Tastes nice!

No comments: