Sunday, November 30, 2008

Went out with Group 3 to celebrate ZR's birthday yesterday - Another of group 3's fun outing! Met up with KC and went to JP to buy the present for ZR. After some discussion we decided to buy a Man U football for him. CK informed us that he'll be late, so we decided to find somewhere to eat.

Took bus 30 and alighted at Taman Jurong. Had Chicken Rice at a food court. KC suggested having a 2nd round? Ah well, I don't know what went over me, I actually agreed. =.= Therefore, we went to a hawker centre nearby to have beehoon. I didn't know this stall has a branch in TJ. It has won numerous awards at the Boon Lay Branch. We were assigned a task by CK: to buy things for the BBQ. However after eating, we went straight up onto bus 30 again and I suddenly remembered we forgot to buy the stuffs! Therefore, we alighted at Teban Gardens to go to the mini-NTUC there to buy the stuffs.

Finally, the stuffs were bought and we went on to meet CK. Slacked at WCP Mac while waiting for ZR. He arrived at about 2+ and we went on to Area 2 Pit 3, our BBQ pit. As there was no ice, CK and KC went to Teban to buy the ice while ZR and myself slacked at the pit. Chatted around and the BBQ stuffs came shortly after. Funny thing is: They put the firestarters in the Foam Box with the frozen stuffs? LOL!

Everyone else started arriving and we started on our BBQ as Dang was complaining that he's hungry. The rest went on as per normal, tons of funny stuffs happened. I couldn't remember, so let the photos tell you, since a picture tells a thousand words!





Gay Dang + ??? KC (couldn't think of a description)


Now now, I have no idea why we're doing this. =.=


Friend-friend!


Ruby + Dang + Violet, who is my cute mummy!



Me and my mummy. I love the way she feeds me. :p


CK's so touched until he's crying!


3 chefs



NY + KC. Zhong zi.. :)


Hurhur, public scandal!




Photos with the birthday boy!


BURN!!!






We finished our BBQ at about 6 to 7 when others were just starting, LOL! Slacked and chatted around and finally left at 10+.

No comments: