Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm in a darn high mood today! For no reason? =.= I'm feeling optimistic about EVERYTHING today.. Haha.. Anyway, I saw Jia Geng, my childhood friend while going to school today. Not very long since I last saw him lah.. He's taking his A Levels now. That's fast! When we met we were only like P3 or P5? I totally forgot. We're gonna go to the gym after his A Levels. Finally, someone to gym with me. :)

I've planned out a schedule for my body-weight-losing-cum-toning-cum-muscle-building. I'm so gonna make that "United Nations" into 6 continents! 2 years is the time I'm gonna give myself. Still in a hyper mood for no reason now. Ok, I'm getting ki siao le =.= I don't have Monday Blues, but I DO have Tuesday blues. I hate Tuesdays! BF BF BF BF BF CHOP CHOP CHOP!

No comments: