Sunday, November 23, 2008

The taunt yesterday went on quite smoothly until about 3am+ when all of us started to get tired. Was watching Chelsea vs Newcastle United yesterday with CK till about 1am. Score was 0-0. Initially was 1-0 but it was an offside goal, too bad. xD At the same time, the Manchester City vs Arsenal match is going on simultaneously. However, I did not manage to watch it due to some problems with my desktop. During HT, I checked the scores and it was 1-0. I put lots of hope on Arsenal that they'll turn the tables over. However when I checked the scores again at FT, the score was 3-0. Wtf.. =.=

At about 3am+, nian felt tired and he went to sleep first. All left was fran, ck and me. At about 4am, fran and myself felt the tiredness and we fell asleep too. We slept on both extreme ends of the bed with a large pillow in between us, LOL! CK said he heard fran and myself snoring and the combination sounded as if he's listening to a song as it's full of rhythm, LOL. I didn't know fran could snore as loud as.. KC? =X

Ahh, enough of those. :p Queensway was next up on the list. Initially the planned people going was nian, ck and myself. However, I managed to jio JH, KC and Elvis along too. Bought 2 pairs of jeans, $30 and $38 respectively. I like the $38 jeans more, the design is sleek and unique! What's more, they don't feel baggy on me. :p Went to IKEA next and nian bought some stuffs for his room. Saw some showcases of a small little house incorporating all the aspects of a house. 22m, 35m and 55m square respectively. Now I know, why IKEA is so successful.. :)

No comments: