Friday, July 31, 2009

肚子饿

Felt very hungry when I woke up today. Went to school for WSS lessons. Learned more about lab today. 2 weeks later there'll be a lab test again. 1 more week to HI! Club closing ceremony! Very excited!

After lunch went to MnC lesson. Today's lesson was quite short and ended at 2pm. Slacked at blk 47 until 3pm after that went to Cineleisure with CK as he wanted to buy his iPod touch. The shop at Cineleisure had a notice saying that "We are sorry but it's time for us to leave". Therefore, we went to EpiCentre @ Wheelock Place, the place where I bought my iPod. After major considerations he finally decided to buy. Asked about the price and there was actually an offer with tons of free gifts!! I regret buying my iPod so early.. :(

Should be at OSIM, but decided to skip. =p

No comments: